Why Choose ONPAR Security?
Our professionals have a wealth of experience with Corporations, all levels of Government and with domestic and international security agencies. Our advice and solutions come from an exceptional background of training and experience in security, intelligence, and investigations.
ONPAR enjoys a vast network of contacts and partnerships that enables us to deliver superior services across Canada and internationally.
Our primary goal is to provide you quality services that exceed your expectations. We will not take on a project if we feel we cannot deliver excellent results.
ONPAR prides itself on providing cost effective results. We will strive to recommend options that find the best balance of value and due diligence.
We want to get to know you better. We work with business leaders like you to help you achieve your goals and objectives. We enable you to better focus on priorities and play to your strengths, growing business. Let us help simplify and navigate your hiring options. Whether your looking for a new employee, an expert, need help with contracting with Government or support on a critical engagement we are here to support you every step of the way.
Bud Garrick, the ONPAR Principal for our Security Consulting and Advisory Services, has over forty (40) years of public safety and security experience with expertise in areas of security project management, organizational reviews, physical security design, security risk assessment, and corporate security strategy. He has provided specialized strategic and operational security policy advice and guidance to numerous federal government departments and to private, public and not-for-profit corporations. Bud has extensive experience in developing threat and risk assessments and instituting appropriate safeguards for large organizations and facilities as well as leading Executive Security/VIP protection operations. He has provided police and security advice to senior decision makers at all levels of government including testimony to Canadian and Australian parliamentary committees.
ONPAR Security uses a holistic approach to ensure our clients get effective and fiscally responsible protection for their people, information, and assets. We can create new and complete security programs, update existing programs, or focus on one area that may need adjustment. Our security services include:
- The creation or update of a complete security program.Ideal for clients that have been successful in growing their business and now require a formal security program that is tailored to their unique needs. Existing security programs for Government or Corporations can benefit from a security review or security audit and update to ensure the program is consistent with current best practices.Our security program services can include both physical and cyber security.
- Threat Risk Assessments (TRA) that examine the current state of your security against the threats and risks of today and provides recommendations to ensure your security is current and effective. We are conversant with the Government Harmonized Threat Risk Assessment (HTRA) methodology and also provide more concise approaches tailored to our client’s distinctive needs. Our TRA services include both physical and cyber security.
- Complete security standards, policies and procedures or the review and update of existing documentation.
- Review, design and assist the procurement of security technology such as cameras and access control systems.
- Cyber Security consulting including critical infrastructure security, cloud security, network security and penetration testing.
- Individual services to complement your security program such as executive security, travel security and enhanced open-source intelligence checks that meet Government requirements and corporate needs for sensitive positions.
ONPAR Security uses personnel with advanced training, tools, and experience to assist clients in meeting their intelligence needs. Our intelligence services include:
- The creation or update of a complete intelligence program. Ideal for clients that wish to establish a proactive intelligence program that is tailored to their unique needs. Existing intelligence programs for Government or Corporations can benefit from a review and update to ensure the program is consistent with current best practices and embraces the latest tools and technology.
- Advanced open-source intelligence services including enhanced screening for employees, due diligence checks for business relationships and proactive threat identification, monitoring and tracking.
The ONPAR Security team includes members with advanced training and decades of investigative experience. Our investigation services include administrative investigations, resolution of doubt interviews and investigation policy development.
Our team provides training in all our service areas. We can deliver training at a client site or host it off-site. We provide pre-developed training courses, or we can develop and tailor courses specifically to a client’s needs. Recent courses include administrative investigations, interviewing, personal security and safety, and travel security.